EXPEDITER™ Stainless Steel UID Labels
|Performance||Stainless Steel with CerMark™ UID Labels|
|Type||Extra Heavy Duty|
|Distinguishing feature||Corrosion resistance|
|Exterior exposure||> 20 years|
|High temperature||750 deg F|
|Conforms to curves||No|
|'Peel & Stick'||No|
|Resistance to:|| |
|Acids and Bases||Extreme|
|Oils, Fuels, Solvents||Extreme|
EXPEDITER™ Stainless Steel UID labels are made of AMS 5513 Type 304 Stainless Steel annealed. CerMark™ is used to create text and barcode markings as durable as the metal itself.
- The surface of the stainless steel is prepared.
- CerMark™, a glass-ceramic enamel, is spray coated over the entire Stainless Steel surface and dried.
- A laser, tracing the text and barcodes, permanently fuses the CerMark™ to the Stainless Steel. Excess, un-fused CerMark™ is removed—leaving behind a high contrast, high resolution mark.
CerMark™ is a trademark of Ferro Corporation.
Choice of size (1/4" radius corners)
- 4" x 2" rectangle
- 3" x 1" rectangle
- 5.065" x 1.83" 'hang tag' shape
- Custom shapes, sizes, thicknesses and finishes are available
Thickness and Fastening
- 0.030” with holes for fastening
Call (617) 314-7700 or Email for Quote
Stainless Steel UID ship in 12 - 15 days
Complete DoD compliance
- 2D Data Matrix barcode per MIL-STD-130 and ECC200 standards
- Certificate of Compliance with MIL-STD-130
- Verification and Validation reports per MIL-STD-130 using ISO/IEC 15415, AS9132 or AIM-DPM-12006